I've been missing in action from this blog, mainly due to laziness. But I'm back and happy to announce I've ordered more from Taobao and the package should be arriving this week or early late next week. This time, I ordered through Pruany.com instead of Taobaonow.com because I hated how marked up the domestic shipping was AND the commission fees were nothing to shake a stick at. The commissions are much lower with Pruany.com
001: Moschino replica 100% Wool sweater
002: Fawn print shirt x3
003: Spiked furry brown beret
004: Fur + lace mori-style scarf
005: Black/brown slouchy fur beret
006: Takoyaki hanging cloth sign
007: Faux fawn fur hoodie
008: Faux fawn fur collar
009: Claw ring
Here's a preview of what's to come. As you can see, I'm quenching my thirst for fawn fur pattern fabric. I actually bought three of the shirts; it's a bit excessive, but I want to cut two of them up to make into a cardigan.
The package is currently ready to depart China soon, so it'll be here in about 5-8 days. For me, EMS has always arrived from 2-7 days, so I hope it all arrives before the cold goes away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment