Wholesale7.net Review

I've been really iffy about buying from wholesale7.net. There's only about 5(?) reviews on them that I've seen on youtube and on various fashion blogs. I placed my order on the 24th for the Jeffrey Campbell spiked Lita dupes and ordered nothing else. The shoes costed around 21 dollars and with shipping at around 16, the order ended up at 37 dollars. A steal? Definitely.

I decided to give them a chance and ordered. My order was being "prepared," according to the order status and today they e-mailed me back to tell me that my shoes were not in stock, apparently. :/!! These same shoes were also labeled "NEW" and I made sure to talk to customer support about the shoes before ordering. They immediately credited my account "37.17" at least, and unlike wholesale-dress.net, they credited the shipping too. I'm currently awaiting a full refund to my Paypal account, since I don't think I'll be buying from them anytime soon.

I talked to two customer support reps regarding the shoes and my order: Lily was infuriatingly unhelpful and Kate tried to accommodate to my needs. All in all, I won't be ordering from them for a long while... at least not until they step up their game.

EDIT 7/28 They have refunded me and had me pay the Paypal fees. Great service they have here, charge me an extra 2 dollars for their own blunder. Yeah, definitely not shopping here again. Not for a long while.

0 comments:

Post a Comment