I ordered these new gladiator sandals in size 8.5. Unfortunately, Discount Coast did not have size 8. My standard size for sandals are around 7.5-8, but I didn't want to risk buying shoes too small for me.
Shipped within 2-3 days of payment with Ontrac and arrived the day after announcing they had shipped my shoes. They arrived in a cardboard box and were individually wrapped lightly inside.
When worn, the ankle straps were somewhat loose, unfortunately. The fit looks "boy-ish," which was kind of what I was going for anyway. The toe straps of the sandals were rather tight compared to the ankle straps. My other pair of gladiator shoes had torn on me, so I needed a quick and cheap replacement and these suffice, despite the loose fit. If I had a choice though, I definitely would've gone down a size.
Fit: 7/10
Look: 9/10
Comfort: 5/10
Shipping: 10/10
Price: 9.5/10

0 comments:
Post a Comment